Updated 9 July
With government guidelines due to change on 19 July, it's even more important that everyone has the chance to have their first Covid vaccination as soon as possible.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get your jab, you can find sites across the city offering walk-in sessions every single day. No appointment is needed.
If you can't get to the main vaccination centres, want to avoid busy places, or your schedule makes it harder to book in advance these walk-in sessions are there for you.
Walk-in sessions in Brighton & Hove this week
Friday 9 July
- 9am-2pm, Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, Brighton BN2 9XZ
- 10.30am-2.30pm, St Peter’s Church, York Place, Brighton BN1 4GU
- 10.30am-2.30pm, Brighthelm Centre, Brighton (session for people with a Learning Disability)
Saturday 10 July
- 9am-1.30pm and 2.30-6.30pm, Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, Brighton BN2 9XZ
- 11am-6pm, Hove Lawns, Hove BN3 2WW
Sunday 11 July
- 10.30am-2.30pm, Hove Lawns, Hove BN3 2WW
- 2.30-7pm, Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, Brighton BN2 9XZ
For the most up-to-date list of mobile and walk-in vaccination sessions please check the Sussex Health and Care Partnership website.
Who can attend and what you need
Sessions are for everyone aged 18 and over who wants to get their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine (some also offer second doses after 8 weeks - but please check).
Please bring one form of ID (photo ID not required) and your NHS number, if you have them.
Overseas visitors to England, including anyone living in the UK without permission, can also get the COVID-19 vaccine for free. You don’t need an NHS number but we will need a way to contact you (phone number or email).
When you attend, please remember to wear something loose that gives easy access to your upper arm.
If you have had your first vaccine, but yet to have your second and its now eight weeks since your first vaccination, now is the time to arrange it. You can book online or call 119 today or visit one of our walk in sessions that are offering a second dose this week across the city.
Getting your second dose is vital to make sure you have the highest level of protection.
For more information or to book an appointment please call 0300 303 8060.
If you’ve already booked to have your vaccination somewhere else but would prefer to go to one of these sessions, please cancel your other appointment so that someone else can have your slot.
Other ways to get your vaccine
- Book online or call 119 for appointments at the Brighton Centre and Kamsons Chemist in Moulsecoomb
- Call 0300 303 8060 to book an appointment at Brighton Racecourse or one of the mobile vaccination sites
If you’re finding it difficult to get to your vaccination, a free transport service for people who don’t have means to travel can be booked by calling on 0300 303 8060, Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm.