Register to be part of TAKEPART
TAKEPART Festival of Sport & Activity returns to Brighton & Hove on Saturday 20 June and we’re looking for local sports clubs and activity groups to get involved.
TAKEPART is an award winning free festival celebrating great opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to lead healthy and active lifestyles. It’s an easy way for many people to discover and try out new activities.
If you provide local dance, sport, fitness, cycling, walking, conservation or any other activities we’d like you to be a part of this year’s event. Have a look at some photos of TAKEPART 2019 to see what to expect.
Alongside this public event, we’re also looking for organisations to get involved in our TAKEPART Schools Programme, helping local pupils to try different activities available in the city.
Applications are open until Sunday 1 March for organisations interested in getting involved in this year's TAKEPART Festival.
This is a chance for you to:
- raise the profile of your organisation
- promote the opportunities you provide
- increase your membership
- link you with local schools, colleges, and other organisations
- find new coaches and volunteers
Find out more
- Look at the TAKEPART web pages
- Call the Healthy Lifestyles team on 01273 294589
- Follow the team on Facebook