Employers – we can help pay for your apprentices!
Employers in Brighton & Hove have until the end of January to bid for funding allocated to the council to boost take-up of apprenticeships in the city.
The funding is available to support local employers to take on new apprentices by funding their apprenticeship training programme.
Brighton & Hove City Council’s apprenticeship team allocates the funding at set deadlines throughout the year based on the bids they receive.
Eligible employers will fall into one of the following categories:
• Businesses and other organisations
• The voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector
• Schools in the city that do not pay into the council’s apprenticeship levy.
Employers who apply will be expected to actively support the aims of the council’s employment and skills plan.
To find out more please:
- Visit our ‘levy transfer’ funding page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01273 290539 / 293320.