Try something new at TAKEPART Festival 2019
Come along to TAKEPART, the city's largest festival of sport and physical activity. It's on Saturday 22 June from 12noon until 5pm at The Level.
Join in workshops, watch demonstrations and performances, speak to coaches, instructors and fitness experts or get a free health check.
Try out more than 70 activities for free
Every group and activity on show runs in the city all year round, so it’s a great chance to try something new, enjoy an activity you used to do, or find out what’s available across Brighton & Hove. Activities include:
- table tennis
- martial arts
- wheelchair basketball
- health & wellbeing advice
Simply turn up and take part - all activities are suitable for beginners and free!
Find out more
- See the full list of organisations involved
- Have a look at a map of the festival
- View the schedule of workshops and performances
- Join our TAKEPART Facebook event page to keep up to date with the latest news.
TAKEPART is organised by Brighton & Hove City Council’s Healthy Lifestyles team.