Say 'I do!' at Brighton Town Hall
Love is in the air at a Ceremonies Open Day on Sunday 6 October from midday to 3pm at Brighton Town Hall, Bartholomew Square BN1 1JA.
It’s a chance to meet our highly experienced register office team to find out more about weddings, civil partnerships, renewal of vows, naming and commitment ceremonies.
The team is more than happy to discuss your individual requirements and requests – however unusual they might be!
Brighton Town Hall has a variety of rooms that can accommodate any number of guests from 8 to 120:
• Council Chamber - up to 120 guests
• Regency Room - up to 50 guests
• Mayor’s Parlour - up to 30 guests
• Old Police Cells - up to 30 guests
• Fitzherbert Room - up to 8 guests
If you wish to secure your ceremony the team will be taking bookings on the day with full payment.
If you can’t make it to our event on 6 October but would like to know more about having your special event at Brighton Town Hall, please:
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• phone (01273) 292016, option 2.