Last chance to get your team involved in TAKEPART 2019
There’s just one week left to register your team, organisation or club to be part of this year’s TAKEPART Festival of Sport & Activity.
The award winning free festival returns to The Level on Saturday 22 June and you could be part of it.
TAKEPART showcases opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to lead healthy and active lifestyles. It’s an easy way for many people to discover and try out new activities.
If you provide local sport, dance, fitness, outdoor, indoor, walking, gardening or any other activities we’d like you to get involved with this year’s event.
This is a chance for you to:
- raise the profile of your organisation and promote the opportunities you provide
- increase your junior and adult membership
- link you with local schools, colleges, and other organisations
- find new coaches and volunteers
Volunteer at TAKEPART
We’re also looking for volunteers to be part of this year's festival. If you’re interested in helping out on the day, contact the Healthy Lifestyles team.
Find out more
- Look at the TAKEPART web pages
- Email our Healthy Lifestyles team
- Call 01273 294589
- Follow the team on Facebook