Get involved in TAKEPART 2019
The TAKEPART Festival of Sport & Activity returns on Saturday 22 June and we’re looking for local sports clubs and activity groups to get involved.
TAKEPART is an award winning free festival showcasing opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to lead healthy and active lifestyles. It’s an easy way for many people to discover and try out new activities.
If you provide local sport, dance, fitness, outdoor, indoor, walking, gardening or any other activities we’d like you to be a part of this year’s event.
Applications are open until Friday 1 March for organisations interested in getting involved in this year's TAKEPART Festival on 22 June at The Level.
This is a chance for you to:
- raise the profile of your organisation
- promote the opportunities you provide in the city
- increase your junior and adult membership
- link you with local schools and colleges
- find new coaches and volunteers
- help with issues important to your club