Age Friendly Coffee & Conversation
This is your chance to find out more about, and give your feedback on, health and social care services for older residents in Brighton & Hove.
Monday 7 October, 1.30 – 4pm, King Alfred Leisure Centre (Ballroom), Kingsway, Hove
- Hear from local services and providers who will let you know what they’re doing and how you can get involved.
- Discuss your thoughts on health and social care with local providers, councillors and other residents.
- Help us make this an age friendly city so we can help you to make the most of later life.
This is running as part of the Ageing Well Festival, where there are more than 100 events for people aged 50+ in Brighton & Hove to try out.
Booking isn't necessary, just come along on the day and bring your friends! We're keen to hear from as many people as possible.
Local providers available on the day include: Seniors Housing, CareLink, adult social care, and the Brighton & Sussex Medical School. Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be provided.
- Have a look at Age Friendly Coffee & Conversation event page.
- View the Brighton & Hove Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy.