New video helps families with primary school applications
A new video is helping make the process of applying for a primary school place in Brighton & Hove as easy as possible for local families.
The short animated video, voiced by a local child, explains in very simple terms how to go about applying for a reception age school place for children starting school in September 2018.
The closing date for applications is 15 January 2018.
Last year 95% of parents applied for their school places online. The benefits include:
- It's quick, safe and secure
- There is no risk of your application getting lost or delayed in the post
- If you want to change your application, it's easier and quicker to do it online until midnight on the closing date of 15 January
- The online facility is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week up until the 15 January deadline
- You will not have to wait for the post to find out the outcome of your application - apply online and your decision will be sent to you by email on National Offer Day, 16 April 2018.
To apply for a school place please visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/schooladmissions
If you experience any problems in accessing or using the council’s online admissions site, please email email@example.com or phone 01273 293653.