Free children and young people’s event in city centre
A special free event is being held in central Brighton on Tuesday 23 May showcasing a wide range of local services available to young people, parents and carers.
Brighton & Hove City Council’s base at One Regency Road, off West Street, is opening its doors from 3-6pm. It’s a chance to meet staff, volunteers and service users and speak to them about:
- the city’s employability service
- becoming a foster carer or adopting a child
- under 18s substance misuse service
- victim work
- family therapy
- group work for families experiencing abuse and violence from children towards parents / carers
- work with young people who offend
- youth crime prevention
- social work with adolescents
- support for those at risk of exploitation.
Award-winning local freestyle rapper Gramski will be performing a short set at 5pm. Coffee is being supplied by local social project Pro Baristas.
The event is being backed by Any Other Business, a collection of local individuals and organisations who want to open the door on the social good going on in and around Brighton & Hove.
For further information please email email@example.com or phone her on 01273 296169.