Neighbourhoods - report an issue

You can use this form to report issues on council housing land and estates. Please share your contact details so we can call you about the issue you have reported.

you'll need to tell us:

  • your address and contact details
  • information about the issue you are reporting

Please start by giving us your address, not the address of the issue you are reporting.

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.