We are the first point of contact if you wish to use the council's outdoor sports facilities. We can provide information on locations and availability for sports pitches and courts in Brighton & Hove.
Sports and community bookings
- Tennis - find your nearest court, the price list & your local tennis clubs, you do not need to book tennis courts, all council run tennis courts can be used on a play and pay basis
- Football - find your nearest pitch, the price list, how to book & your local football clubs
- Cycling - find out more information on the oldest cycling track in the country
- Summer sports - find out more information on where to play basketball, rounders and stoolball
- Bowls - find your nearest green, the price list, how to book & your local bowls clubs
- Cricket - find your nearest pitch, the price list, how to book & your local cricket clubs
- Orienteering - download maps and courses for free, and search out the control markers located around the parks
- Seafront sports - find out about the seafront pétanque court and the special facility at The Level
To book a community space at The Level, send an email to email@example.com or phone 01273 292 704.