Find out what you can do at Saltdean Library, contact information, opening times and accessibility.
What you can do at Saltdean Library
Visit Saltdean Library to borrow and renew library items such as books, talking books and CDs/DVDs.
You can also use the computers which can be booked in advance.
The library has:
- separate areas for children and teenagers
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi - this is currently unavailable
How to get in touch
- Address: Saltdean Lido, Saltdean, BN2 8SP
- Phone number: 01273 290 800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saltdean Library opening times
We’ll be reopening our ‘Libraries Extra’ services from Monday 24 August.
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Sunday||11am to 5pm|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Our costs and fees
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
How we make things easier for you
At Saltdean Library, we have:
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- disabled parking bay close to building
- fire alarms with flashing lights and sound
- simple English and picture boards signposting all areas of building