Find out what you can do at Portslade Library, contact information, opening times and accessibility.
What you can do at Portslade Library
Visit Portslade Library to borrow and renew library items such as books, talking books and CDs/DVDs.
You can also use the computers which can be booked in advance
The library has:
- separate areas for children and teenagers
- music collection with scores
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi - currently unavailable
How to get in touch
- Address: Old Shoreham Road, Portslade, BN41 1XR
- Phone number: 01273 290 800
- Email: email@example.com
Portslade Library opening times
We’ll be reopening our ‘Libraries Extra’ services from Monday 24 August.
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Sunday||11am to 5pm|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Our costs and fees
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
How we make things easier for you
At Portslade Library, we have the following:
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
- disabled toilet with hoist
- fire alarms with flashing lights and sound