Find out what you can do at Moulecoomb Library, contact information, opening times and accessibility.
What you can do at Moulecoomb Library
Visit Moulescoomb Library to borrow and renew library items such as books, talking books and CDs/DVDs.
You can also use the computers which can be booked in advance.
The library has:
- areas for children and teenagers
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi - this is currently unavailable
How to get in touch
- Address: The Highway, Moulsecoomb, BN2 4PA
- Phone number: 01273 290 800
- Email: email@example.com
Mouslecoomb Library opening times
We’ll be reopening our ‘Libraries Extra’ services from Monday 24 August.
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Sunday||9am to 5pm|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Our costs and fees
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
How we make things easier for you
At Moulsecoomb Library, we have the following:
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- induction loop
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
- fire alarms with flashing lights and sound