Brighton & Hove has more than 60 annual cultural festivals, from internationally renowned arts festivals to community festivals and one off cultural events.
We boast the largest arts festival in England and the third largest fringe festival in the world. Check the what's on calendar at VisitBrighton or the council website's events diary for further events.
This vibrant festivals calendar sits alongside a world class outdoor events programme.
- Brighton Festival
- Brighton Fringe
- Artists Open Houses
- The Charleston Festival - Literary
- The Great Escape - New Music
- Brighton Kite Festival
- Brighton Live
- Brighton Photo Biennial (Biennial)
- Brighton Photo Fringe (Biennial)
- Brighton Early Music Festival
- Brighton Comedy Festival
- OSKA Bright Film Festival - Short films by filmakers with learning disabilities
- Cinecity -The Brighton Film Festival