Bank/Casual Staff - Teaching Assistant (Level B)
Casual / Term Time Only
Start date: As soon as possible - date to be agreed with successful applicant
Hill Park School is a two site (Primary/ Secondary) special school for pupils aged 4 - 16 years for pupils with needs ranging from moderate (MLD), severe (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). Some pupils also have a diagnosis of autistic spectrum condition (ASC), complex medical needs or physical disabilities.
We have students from KS1 through to KS4 and all teaching assistants can be placed across the school depending on their experience, skills and needs of the school.
About the role
We are looking for Bank Teaching Assistant Staff to join our a warm, friendly and welcoming school with a supportive and caring staff, who work closely as a team. Our school would be a great place for you to work if you:
- have patience and a calm manner
- have resilience and a commitment to meeting the needs of children with additional needs
- are an excellent team player who is flexible and shows an ability to recognise and respond to pupils’ needs
- can provide support to individuals and small groups
- have Maths and English Qualifications at GCSE or equivalent
- be able to manage a challenging environment, both physically and mentally
- The role will include intimate care and full training will be provided. The need to be able to adapt your skills and to be flexible and resilient is crucial.
We take safeguarding and child protection seriously and all posts at Hill Park are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Certificate
Closing date: 9am,Friday 6th October
Interview date: Thursday 12th October
How to apply: Please return the completed application form by email to: email@example.com
Telephone: 01273 422855
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.