Class Teacher (0.4FTE)Posted on 26 May 2023
- Salary £28000 - £43685 pro rata
- Contract Permanent
- Closing Date Apply by 16 June 2023
Queen's Park Primary School, Brighton
Closing date16 June 2023
Job categoryTeaching & Leadership
OrganisationBrighton & Hove City Council
Paid weeks per year: 52
TMS/UPS: Dependent on candidate
Start date: 1st September 2023
Queen’s Park Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly skilled and passionate teacher to join our teaching team.
Queen’s Park Primary School is a large school in Brighton with 329 pupils on roll. We are currently on a rapidly improving school journey where we are supporting each other to drive school improvement. As a school, we believe that it is our collective responsibility to ensure that every child thrives and succeeds. You will be joining a dedicated staff team, where our vision is to provide, “A kind, inclusive learning community with high expectations for all,” for the children, staff and the wider school community.
Our children demonstrate excellent behaviours for learning and are consistently challenged by the exciting opportunities and creative curriculum that we offer.
About the role
We are looking for:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- A commitment to improving standards of teaching and learning across the whole school.
- An excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum with a clear understanding of how to implement this on a daily basis within the setting.
- A person to play a proactive role in the life and ethos of the whole school.
- A commitment to inclusion and safeguarding practices.
- A passion for working with the local community and developing wider partnerships.
- A well organised individual with strong interpersonal skills.
In turn we offer you:
- An excellent range of professional development opportunities.
- An incredibly hard-working, friendly and supportive staff team.
- A positive, exciting and motivated school environment.
- Enthusiastic children with a real desire to learn and be inspired.
Here you can:
- Be at the forefront of educational developments
- Make a difference
- Grow and develop
- Be part of a diverse community
We welcome and encourage visits to the school and if you wish to arrange this, please contact Kelly Bassett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday, Friday 16th June
Interview date: Wednesday 21st June
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school office: Park Street, Brighton, BN2 0BN, email@example.com
Telephone: 01273 686822
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.