Teaching Assistant - Supporting & Delivering Learning (Level D)Posted on 26 May 2023
- Salary £27852 - £29439 pro rata
- Contract Term Time - Permanent
- Closing Date Apply by 16 June 2023
Queen's Park Primary School, Brighton
Working hours37 per week
Closing date16 June 2023
Job categorySupport Staff - Education
OrganisationBrighton & Hove City Council
Paid weeks per year: 47.36 (inclusive of holiday entitlement)
Start date: 1st September 2023
Queen’s Park Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly skilled and passionate teacher assistant – supporting & delivering learning to join our teaching team.
Queen’s Park Primary School is a large school in Brighton with 329 pupils on roll. We are currently on a rapidly improving school journey where we are supporting each other to drive school improvement. As a school, we believe that it is our collective responsibility to ensure that every child thrives and succeeds. You will be joining a dedicated staff team, where our vision is to provide, “A kind, inclusive learning community with high expectations for all,” for the children, staff and the wider school community.
Our children demonstrate excellent behaviours for learning and are consistently challenged by the exciting opportunities and creative curriculum that we offer.
About the role
We are looking for:
- An excellent teaching assistant with high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- A commitment to supporting teaching and learning across the whole school.
- An understanding of how to support this learning on a daily basis within the setting.
- A person to play a proactive role in the life and ethos of the whole school.
- A commitment to inclusion and safeguarding practices.
- A passion for working with the local community and developing wider partnerships.
- A well organised individual with strong interpersonal skills.
In turn we offer you:
- An excellent range of professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work within county wide professional learning communities
- An incredibly hard-working, friendly and supportive staff team.
- A positive, exciting and motivated school environment.
- Enthusiastic children with a real desire to learn and be inspired.
Here you can:
- Be at the forefront of educational developments
- Make a difference
- Grow and develop
- Be part of a diverse community
We encourage visits to the school. To arrange this, please contact Kelly Bassett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday, Friday 16th June
Interview date: Tuesday 20th June
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email direct to the school address: email@example.com
Telephone: 01273 686822
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.