EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
Are you an excellent teacher looking to make a difference? Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children?
About the role
City Academy Whitehawk is a “Good” school with an “Outstanding” Early Years. We are looking for a highly effective EYFS/KS1 teacher for September 2022, with the resilience and passion to enhance our skilled and dedicated team. In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we offer:
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities.
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- Energetic, skilled and supportive colleagues.
- A spacious, well equipped and well resourced learning environment.
- A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A culture of support and collaboration through our established and effective sponsor, Aurora Academies Trust.
Main scale Teachers (including ECTs) are welcome to apply. Key Stage and Year Group preferences can be discussed upon selection for interview.
We strongly encourage candidates to get in touch before applying. If you would like further information regarding the jobs and our school please contact Nikki White, our Business Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org who will organise for you to speak with our Headteacher Thomas McMorrin.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 9th June 2022, 09:00. An on-site interview process will be held on Monday 13th June 2022. Successfully shortlisted candidates will be notified on the afternoon of Thursday 9th of June and given information about the interview process.
Please ensure you apply with AAT Teacher application form attached below.
Brighton & Hove City Council is advertising on behalf of the school and is not the employer in this case.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.