Assistant Club Manager
Posted on 26 November 2021
- LocationBrunswick Primary School, Hove
- Salary£19,312 - £19,698 pro rata
- Closing DateThis vacancy has closed
|Working hours||16.25 per week, Term Time|
|Closing date||This vacancy has closed|
|Job category||Support Staff - Education|
|Organisation||Brighton & Hove City Council|
Paid weeks per year: 43.70 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Hours: 3.00 - 6.15pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Brunswick Primary School in Hove is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant After School Club Co-ordinator to support the Club Manager at our busy after school club, which is run for children who attend our school.
About the role
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working in a school club environment
- has an excellent understanding of the needs of young children
- has a good understanding of safeguarding issues
- has experience of working with SEN children
- is able to support the Club Manager in the day to day running of the club
- demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has good organisational skills
- has a calm manner and a good sense of humour
Experience of supervising a team is desirable.
For further information and to request an application pack please contact Sara Keane, Brunswick Buddies Manager, Tel: 01273 711816 or email BB@brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk
You may also download an application pack from our school website, clicking on the ‘Vacancies’ tab at: http://www.brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 10th December
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 13th December
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Somerhill Road, Hove, BN3 1RP, email: BB@brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk
School Office: (01273) 711816
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.