Cleaner (Facilities Support Level A)
Posted on 26 November 2021
- LocationSt Joseph’s Catholic Primary, Brighton,
- Salary£18,328 - £18,933 (pro rata)
- ContractFixed Term
- Closing DateThis vacancy has closed
|Working hours||10 per week|
|Closing date||This vacancy has closed|
|Job category||Support Staff - Education|
|Organisation||Brighton & Hove City Council|
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: ASAP
The governors of this welcoming and friendly Catholic school are seeking to appoint an excellent cleaner.
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic or be fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school; energetic and enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
About the role
They will have the following essential skills:-
· Physical fitness, encompassing the ability to bend, stretch, lean, reach, carry heavy and awkward items and operate vacuum cleaners and floor mops
· The ability to work flexible hours
· Willingness to undertake necessary tasks of an unpleasant nature
· An aptitude for, and a willingness to be trained in modern cleaning methods and machinery (cleaning) operations
· Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with Health & Safety procedures relevant to the role
We can offer:-
- Friendly, energetic and supportive staff
- Motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- Supportive parents and governors
.Closing date: 8th December
Interview date: 10th December
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Davey Drive, Brighton, BN1 7BF, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Office: (01273) 556607
Please ensure you apply with Catholic Education form, downloaded from below or Catholic Education Website
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.
- School Advert Copy
- Job Description and Person Spec
- Application Form Notes to Applicants
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form
- CES Applicant Form Support Staff