Midday Supervisory Assistant (Level A)
Posted on 5 November 2021
- LocationBevendean Primary School
- Salary£18,328 - £18,933 pro rata
- ContractFixed Term
- Closing DateThis vacancy has closed
|Working hours||7.5 hours per week; Monday – Friday 12.00pm - 1.30pm, Term Time|
|Closing date||This vacancy has closed|
|Job category||Support Staff - Education|
|Organisation||Brighton & Hove City Council|
Paid weeks per year: 43.70 inclusive of holiday entitlement
7.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 12.00 - 1.30pm
Actual salary: £3,122.18 - £3,225.20
Fixed term: 4th January to 31st August 2022
Start date: January 2022
Bevendean Primary School and Nursery is an exciting and rewarding place to work and learn with high expectations and aspirations for all our children, their families and staff. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our team of Midday Supervisors, potentially working across three Key Stages: EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
About the role
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:-
• A positive, can do attitude and a friendly disposition
• An ability to work with initiative and enthusiasm
• A proven ability to work well within a team
• A calm, professional approach, especially when dealing with challenging situations
• Evidence of working in productive partnership with school settings
• Ability to use own initiative, anticipating and reacting to situations as they arise
• An absolute ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in the post, please download an Application Form; and a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification from the school’s website.
Upon shortlisting, there will be a short interview relating to the position to ensure that we obtain the very best person for the job.
Closing date: Monday 6th December at 9am
Interview date: Wednesday 8th / Thursday 9th December*
*Please ensure that you are available for these days should you be successful in being shortlisted.
Completed application forms accepted by email: email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 681292
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form
- Application (LARGE PRINT) Form
- School Advert Copy