We promise to support your wellbeing at work
Your wellbeing is important to us. We'll work with you to make sure we support you to be happy and well, physically and mentally.
We do this by providing a range of health and safety and wellbeing support to all our staff.
- free 24/7 staff counselling, information and advice service - providing confidential support from professionally qualified counsellors to help you with any workplace or personal issue - all counsellors are accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- our Wellness Action Plan - allowing you to open a dialogue with your manager to develop a personal plan for proactively managing your mental health
- expert advice from information specialists for support with life’s problems - including support with stress, finances, debt, nutrition, pregnancy and more
- access to regular webinars offering further support for your wellbeing
- free online physical activity classes including yoga and zumba
- training for all staff about mental health awareness and training for managers about supporting staff wellbeing
- support when you need it from our team of health and safety experts and occupational health professionals
- Carers’ Passport - a tool to support unpaid carers - promoting consistent support for staff, encouraging positive communication and raising awareness
- GoodShape helpline - free medical advice 24/7 where you can speak to a Registered General Nurse in confidence
- an Attendance and Wellbeing team which provides advice for managers on HR guidelines, policies and procedures for attendance and wellbeing to keep Our People Promise to support your wellbeing at work.
- a Healthy Lifestyles team that you can refer yourself or someone else to get support with a range of health issues Sign up for support from the Healthy Lifestyles Team
We work closely with all our staff networks to make sure we understand the wellbeing priorities of our staff.