Read this guidance if the job you are applying for requires you to upload a CV. This will be stated on the advert.
Your CV should be no more than four sides of A4.
Ensure that you include all of the following information in your CV including:
- full employment history including start and end dates, role title, key responsibilities and reasons for leaving
- reasons for any gaps in paid employment such as in full-time education or undertaking voluntary work
- qualifications, including professional qualifications, providing dates and grades achieved, and name of awarding body
- details of any other job-related training courses you have completed
- details of any professional bodies you are a member of such as HCPC, RTPI and any registration numbers
- brief details of your key career achievements that are relevant to the post you are applying for
To help us meet our fair and inclusive aims, do not include:
- your address (postal or email)
- contact telephone number
- the languages you speak (if required for the role, please give your language information in your supporting statement or answers to the shortlisting questions)
- your age / date of birth
- a photograph
As well as your CV, you will need to either write a supporting statement or answer some shortlisting questions. Those are the most important parts of your application so please read the specific guidance we provide carefully.