Use this form to:
- apply for apprenticeship levy funding
You'll need to complete one form for each apprentice or vacancy you are applying to support.
To be eligible to apply, the start date must be for a future apprenticeship start within the organisation. We are unable to support apprentices who have already started their apprenticeship with you when we receive the application.
To apply, you'll need:
- to meet any eligibility criteria
- your organisation details, including number of employees
- the name, level and duration of the apprenticeship course
- the cost of training and assessing your apprentice
- details of the training provider
- details of which strategic priority aims the apprenticeship will meet and how
- an idea of long-term plans for your apprentice once they finish their apprenticeship
You cannot save your application midway through and come back to it later. You'll need to complete and submit the application in one sitting, so make sure you have all the required information nearby.
You'll get an email copy of your responses when you submit the form.
If you need help filling in this form, you can:
How we use your data
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.