Update us on an empty property you own

If you own a property, you are required to keep the council informed about its current occupation. 

Use this form to tell us about a change to your empty property, such as:

  • someone new moving in
  • what you are doing to bring your property back into use

You'll need to provide:

  • the address of your empty property
  • an email address so we can get back to you
  • details of anyone who has¬†moved in