The housebuilding register
You can join the housebuilding register to tell us you're interested in building your own home on a serviced plot in Brighton & Hove.
A serviced plot is an area of land that has access to a public highway and electricity, water and waste water connections.
Who can apply
You can apply to be on the register as a either an individual or part of a group.
You can apply if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- a British citizen, a national of a European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom, or a national of Switzerland
- looking for serviced plot of land in Brighton & Hove to build a home to live in as a sole or main residence
How to apply
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'd like to join the self build and custom housebuilding register.
We'll get back to you with our decision within 28 days.
If you're already on the register, you can also email us to:
- ask a question about your application
- tell us about a change of circumstances
- ask us to take you off the register