Ask us for help to get repairs to your privately rented home

Use this form to ask for help if:

  • your property is in disrepair and your landlord is not fixing it
  • your property is in disrepair, caused by a neighbouring property

Please don’t use this form to:

  • tell us about disrepair in a council property
  • tell us as owner-occupier, freeholder or leaseholder that your property is in disrepair because of problems within the property - seek independent advice or, if you are a leaseholder, go to The Leasehold Advisory Service
  • seek financial compensation for any disrepair – contact Shelter England, Citizens Advice Bureau or seek your own independent legal advice
  • ask for help with tenancy issues or re-housing – if you need advice, contact housing options