Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour causes distress to you or anyone you live with, such as:

  • violence and abuse
  • harassment
  • threats and intimidation
  • hate incidents, such as racism or homophobia
  • other criminal activity

You can use our form to report anti-social behaviour or call us on:

  • 01273 293 030 if you're a council tenant or leaseholder, or if the person you're reporting is a council tenant or leaseholder
  • 01273 294 400 if you or the person you're reporting live in temporary accommodation
You should always call the police if your report is an emergency.

Report noise nuisance

Noise nuisance includes problems caused by loud noises, such as:

  • house or car alarms
  • barking dogs
  • construction and decoration work
  • fireworks
  • music and instruments
  • parties

You can use our form to report noise nuisance.

Report property damage

If you're reporting damage caused to your council home, you can ask for a repair to your property.