If you know your ‘party reference’ or ‘payment reference’ create an account for housing online.
Log in or register for an account
This account is not connected to MyAccount. If you have a MyAccount you’ll still need to register for a new account to use Housing online.
You can use the same email address and password as your MyAccount to register your new account with Housing online.
Go to Housing online
Your housing online account
Use your housing online account to:
- view your rent and any other accounts you may have with us so you can check that you're up to date
- download rent statements
- make payments
- check your contact details and update your phone number and email address
- view any repairs you’ve logged in the last 12 months
- report new repairs and add photos of your repairs
- view the tenancies you have with us including rent, garage, and car parking accounts
- give notice on your car parking space or garage account
You can also find useful links, such as how to switch to Homing In online. This saves paper and postage and reduces our carbon footprint.
We're developing housing online to:
- chase outstanding repairs
- see your service charges - if you're a leaseholder - you must provide us with your date of birth to access this service
- apply for our discretionary gardening and decorating schemes - you must be eligible to apply
- request permission to carry out an alteration to your property
We'll email you with updates and update this page.
Log in to your account
If you've already registered, you can log in to your account to view your details. You might want to save this website to your favourites.
Send an email to HOLSupport@brighton-hove.gov.uk if you have any problems logging in.