Council housing - request a repair

Use this form to request a repair to:

  • a council home
  • a communal area in a council property

To make the request, you'll need to tell us:

  • details of the issue
  • where the repair is needed

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

This form is down for maintenance. Please try again later.