Use this form to:
- apply for the the gardening scheme to look after your garden
To apply you need to:
- be a council tenant
- be aged 70 or over
- be currently receiving Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit
- have no one living in the property with you who is able to help with your garden
- have no rent arrears or current legal notices against your tenancy
- not be in the process of buying your council property under the Right to Buy
- not have an allotment
You'll also need to:
- tell us what you would like to do to your garden
- give us a contact phone number or email address
- give proof that you get Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit
If you need help you can:
You don’t need to reapply every year unless your circumstances have changed.
By submitting this form I am agreeing that
- I have read the information on this page and am eligible to apply
- I will keep my garden clear of all animal faeces and rubbish of any kind to enable clear access for the work to take place.
If I have given false information, I understand I will be removed from the scheme immediately and may be liable for any costs incurred to the council for the work or materials provided.
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.