Apply for the decorating pack scheme
Use this form to apply for a pack of materials to decorate your council home.
To be eligible you must be either:
- over 70 years old
- currently receiving disability living allowance
- currently receiving Personal Independence Payment and Housing Benefit
- currently receiving Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit
and meet all of the following criteria:
- have no rent arrears or current legal notices against your tenancy
- not be the process of buying your council property under the Right to Buy
- not have a room decorated or have received decorating vouchers or a decorating pack during the last financial year
- have no non-disabled occupants in the property
You will need to tell us:
- your address and contact details
- that you meet the eligibility criteria
- name of the joint tenant (if there is one)
- which room you want to decorate
If you are accepted onto the decorating pack scheme this year, you will be eligible for one decorating pack containing the materials you need to decorate an average sized room. You can apply for a pack to decorate one room every two years (subject to availability and assessment), but we will not accept applications for the same room to be decorated within a ten year period.
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.