Application for the decorating work scheme

Use this form to:

  • apply for the decorating work scheme and decorate your council home

To apply you need to:

  • be a council tenant
  • be aged 70 or over
  • have no one living in the property with you who is able to help with your decorating
  • have no rent arrears or current legal notices against your tenancy
  • not be in the process of buying your council property under the Right to Buy

You'll also need to:

  • tell us which room you're applying to decorate
  • give us a contact phone number or email address

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.