Contact us about council housing

Contact us if you have a question about our council housing services, or disagree with a decision we've made.

How to get in touch

It's quickest to use our contact form to send us your message about council housing.

Council tenants and leaseholders

If you're a council tenant or leaseholder you can also contact us by:


If you need a repair to your council property or have a question about a repair, you can:


If you're not a council tenant or leaseholder and have a question about Homemove, you can contact us by: