Use this form to help your business become accessible to older people and people living with dementia.
The form does not include list of everything you must do, but it can help you to think about how you might do things differently.
We’ve separated the list into 4 themes:
- Respect and inclusion
- Physical environment and accessibility
- Information and employment
To complete the form:
- submit your organisation’s contact details
- select all the age and dementia friendly actions you’re already doing
- select all the age and dementia friendly actions you’ll work to achieve over the next year
When we’ve processed your application, we’ll send you your window sticker and add you to the list of Age and Dementia Friendly businesses.
If you’d like any more information or support, send an email to Publichealth@brighton-hove.gov.uk or phone 01273 296 580.