What you can expect from local Public Health
Our Public Health team works with residents and organisations in Brighton and Hove to promote health and wellbeing. Our main aim is for everyone to have the opportunity to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
Who we work with
Some of our partners include:
- the National Health Service (NHS)
- community and voluntary organisations
- local businesses
- schools and colleges
How we can support you
Our programmes can help you improve your health, and support you with:
- children and young people
- leading a healthy lifestyle
- getting active
- getting to a healthy weight
- stopping smoking
- your mental health and wellbeing
- mental health emergencies
- sexual health
- accessing NHS health checks
- alcohol or drug misuse
- health & wellbeing in your workplace
- ageing well
- finding information and data about your city
To contact the Public Health Team, phone 01273 296 580 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out what local and national campaigns we support.
Find out how to send us feedback about Public Health.