Tell us if you are worried about a child

Use this form to:

  • tell us if you are worried about a child

You'll need to give us information about the:

  • child you're worried about
  • parent or carer of the child

You can complete this form as a parent or carer, member of the public or a professional. You also have the choice to remain anonymous if you want to.

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.

If you are a professional and would like a copy of this referral for your records, please email and they will be happy to provide a copy.