Use this form to:
- tell us if you are worried about a child
- refer a child or family to Family Hubs for early help and support
You can complete this form if you're a parent or carer, member of the public or a professional. You also have the choice to remain anonymous.
If a child is in immediate danger, phone 999.
What information you need to provide
You'll need to give us information about:
- the child you’re referring
- any other children that live in the same household
- the parent or carer of the child
- why you’re referring the child or children
If you’re referring a child for early help, you must have consent from the parents or carer.
If you need help filling in this form, you can:
- phone 01273 290 400
- send an email to FrontDoorforFamilies@brighton-hove.gov.uk
If you are a professional and would like a copy of this referral for your records, send an email to FrontDoorforFamilies@brighton-hove.gov.uk and they will be happy to provide a copy.