Providing food - advice on good practice

Advice for childminders on providing food in their childcare setting.

The Food Standards Agency have advice  and information for childminders. If you register as a childminder with Ofsted, they will automatically register you with your Local authority as a food provider. You can download the booklet Safer Food Better Business for Childminders which will help you to be organised.

Free Milk is available to registered providers under certain circumstances.