What Children's Centres offer
Children's Centres and Family Hubs provide services and support for parents and carers with children.
Children's Centres provide services and support for parents and carers with children under five. Family Hubs provide the same services and support for children up to 18 years old and for children with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) up to 25 years old.
They are a place to meet professionals and other parents, to get advice and information.
Services vary at each centre according to the needs of local families but all centres provide:
- child and family health services
- family support services, and
- drop in groups for parents with babies or toddlers
Some centres have nurseries or can signpost families to local childcare providers.
More information about What Children's Centres Offer and your Children's Centre Team
Contact your local Family Hubs and Children's Centre
How to contact the Family Hubs
- phone 01273 293 545
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- view the Family Hubs webpage
- complete our online form if you're concerned that a child is at risk of harm
Hollingdean, Hollingbury, Patcham and Preston Park children centres
- Hollingbury and Patcham children's centre
- Preston Park children's centre at Fiveways play centre
Family Hub Central
Conway Court and West Hove children's centres
Conway Court children's centre
Family Hub North and Bevendean children's centres
Family Hub East
Family Hub West
Portslade children's centres
North Portslade children's centre