This event occured in the past.
Community cohesion is great for mental wellbeing!
This event explores the work of The Ben Raemers Foundation and the importance of suicide prevention training provided by Grassroots and of skateparks, skate shops, skate coaches and the skate community.
Details of free Suicide Prevention Training will be provided following this event along with an exclusive showing of pictures taken at the ‘Come as you are’ event by Sarah Brownlow in support of The Ben Raemers Foundation.
- Lucy Raemers (The Ben Raemers Foundation)
- Olivia Smith Fallon (Grassroots)
- Ricardo M Atxukarro (Skate Park Development Officer Brighton & Hove City Council)
This event will also be live screened via the Brighton & Hove Healthy Lifestyles Team YouTube Channel.
Places are limited for the live event so you'll need to book soon.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Please send an email to email@example.com to discuss any additional support you may need.
- Online event This event is available online
- Provider Brighton & Hove City Council - Healthy Lifestyles Team
- Address Maclaren Room, The Level , Union Road, Brighton, BN1 4ZN
- Minimum age 16