Brighton Half Marathon
The Brighton Half Marathon is one of the most popular races in the UK.
The race starts and finishes on Madeira Drive, next to the Steve Ovett statue.
Everyone is welcome to go along to the course to support the runners.
To make sure everyone taking part stays safe, some of the roads will need to be closed (timings are approximate):
- 4am to 6pm – Madeira Drive
- 8.15am to 10am – Old Steine, Marlborough Place, Gloucester Place, Grand Parade, Pavilion Parade
- 8.15am to 11.15am – Marine Parade, Marine Drive
- 8.15am to 1pm – Kings Road to West Street (Westbound & Eastbound lanes)
- 9.15am to 12 noon / 1pm – Kings Road, Kingsway (Westbound lane only)