Environmental Health - enquiries and complaints

Start by entering your address and contact details.

Use this form to comment on or complain about an environmental nuisance.

This includes:

  • food safety
  • pollution control - noise, light or odour pollution
  • health and safety (commercial premises only - see below for rented accommodation)
  • licensing
  • other issues

For advice on mould, health and safety, or maintenance issues, complete our ask us for help to get repairs to your privately rented home form .

You'll need to tell us details of what your comment or complaint is about.

This information is held in the strictest confidence. It will be used to process your query and will not be used for any other purpose.

If you need help to fill in this form, you can: