Our group is for families who have a child, or children, with Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC). It enables families to connect and meet others in the same situation.
Our families are all from Brighton and Hove and use the same schools and services.
Groups and activities run by mASCot include:
- coffee mornings twice per month
- Lego club for children and young people who are 5 years old and over with ASC to build Lego and make friends while parent carers chat and meet others with similar experiences
- pub meets for parent carers a few times a year
- girls group for girls with ASC to meet and socialise
- art sessions for 10 to 14 year olds with ASC
- teen+ club
- Minecraft and Lego club
- talks and workshops
How to get support from us
Get in touch by phone, email, or visit our website for more information.
AddressThe Children's Centre, Portslade Library, Old Shoreham Road, Brighton, BN41 1XR
mASCot Centre is open 10am to 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Check our event diary for times and locations of our clubs and workshops.
Cost varies depending on club.
All of the factual data in our directory is provided by internal services and external organisations that we work with. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any false claims, errors or out of date information.