Chestnut Tree House
Children’s charity providing hospice care services and community support for children and young people with life-shortening conditions.
We are a charity providing support to children and young people with life-shortening conditions. We offer a range of specialist hospice care services and community support, including:
- short breaks and emergency care at Chestnut Tree House or in your own home
- end-of-life care services 24 hours a day at Chestnut Tree House or in your own home
- advice, information and support for the whole family following diagnosis
- support before and after bereavement, including befriending, family counselling, therapy, and spiritual care
- specialist services for newborn infants
- family activities for siblings, grandparents, and whole family events
- care for families after the unexpected death or a child or young person
- education and support about end-of-life services and palliative care
How to get support from us
You can contact us yourself, or ask someone else to refer you, like your GP, social worker, or a charity worker.
We welcome referrals for any child or young person with a life-shortening condition who is unlikely to reach their 19th birthday.
Call or email to refer yourself or someone else to the service.
Dover Lane, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9PX
We offer services 24 hours a day. Our email address is for general queries, and is only monitored during office hours. For care-related queries, please call us.
- disabled parking near building
- wheelchair accessible throughout building
- accessible toilet with hoist
- all gender toilet
- baby changing facilities
- changing table for disabled adults
- fire alarms use flashing lights as well as sound
- room with quiet, non-stimulating environment available