We are a charity providing support to children and young people with life-shortening conditions. We offer a range of specialist hospice care services and community support, including:
- short breaks and emergency care at Chestnut Tree House or in your own home
- end-of-life care services 24 hours a day at Chestnut Tree House or in your own home
- advice, information and support for the whole family following diagnosis
- support before and after bereavement, including befriending, family counselling, therapy, and spiritual care
- specialist services for newborn infants
- family activities for siblings, grandparents, and whole family events
- care for families after the unexpected death or a child or young person
- education and support about end-of-life services and palliative care
How to get support from us
You can contact us yourself, or ask someone else to refer you, like your GP, social worker, or a charity worker.
We welcome referrals for any child or young person with a life-shortening condition who is unlikely to reach their 19th birthday.
Call or email to refer yourself or someone else to the service.