Patcham Library is open and staffed 9am to 5pm Friday and 9.30am to 5pm Saturday. It is closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. There is no Libraries Extra available.
Visit Patcham Library to borrow and renew library items such as books, talking books, CDs and DVDs.
You can also use the computers which can be booked in advance.
The library has:
- separate areas for children and teenagers
- music collection with scores
- free Wi-Fi - currently unavailable
- a scanner
AddressLadies Mile Road, Patcham, BN1 8TA
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- induction loop
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
All of the factual data in our directory is provided by internal services and external organisations that we work with. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any false claims, errors or out of date information.