Covid-19 – key statistics for Brighton & Hove
28 October 2020
Brighton & Hove remains on Medium alert this week.
The links below show information and graphs that explain:
- current local alert level for Brighton & Hove
- number of times people have been assessed through NHS helplines as having symptoms of Covid-19
- number of confirmed cases of Covid-19
- number of deaths in 2020 in Brighton & Hove
- the trend in the rate of confirmed cases per 100,000 people
- the trend in the rate of confirmed cases per 100,000 people by broad age group
- the trend in the rate of individuals tested per 100,000 people
- more data available to the public
The number of confirmed cases and the NHS helpline graphs will be updated daily. The graph showing deaths is updated weekly because that is how often the Office for National Statistics releases this information.