Councillors complaint form

Use this form to make a complaint about a Brighton & Hove city councillor

To apply you need to:

You'll also need to:

  • provide your name, address and contact details
  • provide details of your complaint
  • let us know if there are exceptional reasons why you wish to remain anonymous

If you need help you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.